[Sca-cooks] RE:harassment was Male vs. female cooks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jul 8 19:31:15 PDT 2002

At 07:03 PM 7/8/02 -0700, you wrote:

>I once decorated the part of my bathroom around the
>toilet in Playgirl centerfolds, with a couple of
>Playboy centerfolds over the tank ;-) If a guy was
>gay, all he hadda do is turn his head a bit ;-)
>
>Phlip

Hmm... On the wall right above the monitor here is a picture of this
dashing young rake, wearing Cavalier (borrowed from a friend) and looking
really scrummy. Makes me hum "I'm... too sexy for my lace..." ;-D). There's
also a picture of the same fellow in the classic 'jail' shot, for a
fundraiser; he's wearing his Big Evil Grin (TM) and still has the beard.
And then there's the newspaper clipping of him from a theatre production
when he was in highschool. Just shy of 17. 3/4 profile and... damn. Woo. Is
it getting warm in here?

(Of course I also have pictures of my kids, a Medieval Woman calendar, my
mortarboard -it says '4 my 3 kids' on it- and tassel. And a variety of
small creatures on the top edge of the monitor...)

When I was a teenager I had an Andy Gibb poster that my Dad did not approve
of. Only thing even like that as an adult was the Kenneth Branagh picture
on the cabinet door in my bedroom at University. Oh yeah- from
'Frankenstein', with long hair, shirt off and all sweaty...

Still think my Gascon is a better deal... ;-)

'Lainie