[Sca-cooks] Re: The Voice!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jul 9 09:23:26 PDT 2002

At 10:11 AM 7/9/02 -0400, you wrote:
>At 06:00 PM 7/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>And then there's the 'Queen face', with which I stared down a drunk one
>>night, along with The Voice.
>>
>>The Mom face can get compliance from Mr Picky, and it is basically the 'I
>>mean business and I mean it NOW'
>This is frequently known as "Command Tone".  I lived with it for awhile as
>I dealt with a growing Bengal Tiger who I shared space with. Try a 175 lb
>to 350 lb teenager with teeth. If you don't have, and understand, "Command
>Tone", don't go in the cage.
>
>Jehan Yves de Chateau

Funny- Edouard and I were just talking about tigers last night- in
particular how one would be up in the tree, on the other side of the fence,
and fix on you that Look that meant "I could take you out with one paw if I
wanted to. You know it. I know you know it. And you know, that I know you
know it. And I choose not to. *YAWN*"

My Sweetie is a Siberian tiger at heart. 'Splains alot.

(I'm a panther. A nice sleek black one- pretty, but a little dangerous!)

'Lainie