[Sca-cooks] Cookie Cutters Arrived!

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Tue Jul 9 14:37:57 PDT 2002

> ... in today's post.  Cute kitchy ones!  I like the
> teddy bear particularly and the two-sided ones
> are clever.  I think I'm going to make a sort of
> collage out out of them, hang them from hooks
> on a wooden backboard of some sort and display
> them amidst the cookbook shelves.
>
> Thanks, Selene in Caid

*catching up on mail*
   Glad they got there alright, Selene! The two-sided ones are from
Tupperware, circa 20 years ago... back when Hallmark used to make the cutest
cutters every holiday (sorry, you didn't get any of those. _Those_ I keep
for when I have grandkids!)

Rosine
only 481 more messages to go - - on this list