[Sca-cooks] Loud Voices

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 20:50:10 PDT 2002

> Have any of you worthies signed up for field heraldry lately?
> It's not just being loud, it's the ability to command attention.
> Selene, Caid

I am a wandering herald for Middleford, Ansteorra.  I do general messages.
I don't do field or court cause I lawnmover names.  Nor do I written
heraldry.  I did start out in the kitchens when I first started playing to
pay for my first few events.  I even thank God for the King's protection.
I've learn to herald away from tents and making certain that certain people
have their coffee before I start.  From my understanding from a newbie's
lady was he almost attacked me with live steel cause he had just gone to bed
after staying up drinking til wakeup call and she had dived on him before
having drawing out his weapon.  I still want a heralds' trumpet.  <<Grins
evilly>>  Even the non-local events I can't sit around and do nothing, I
volunteer my voice.

Aurore Gaudin
Wandering Herald
Middleford, Ansteorra