[Sca-cooks] Vinegar, was quails in period

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jul 10 06:18:55 PDT 2002

Perhaps I should have been more specific, as I certainly can't speak for
*your* bottles of vinegar.  I've never seen them.
However, every large-sized bottle of so-called cider vinegar *I've
personally seen since I first noticed this phenomenon* has indeed been
labeled cider-flavored.  I'd have to check to see if the
distilled-white-vinegar base came from acetic acid or was distilled from
grains.
--Maire, who simply thought it interesting that this occured not between
different brands, necessarily, but between different *sizes* of the
*same* brand...