[Sca-cooks] Lochac Cooks Guild Newsletter!

Nancy Cox rmnyarts at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:52:35 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I would be very interested in your news letter-I am considering one for our
newly formed cooking group but haven't got there yet. perhaps if I can see
yours I'll know more about what to put in ours. thanks for offering-thanks for
the help in advance!

michaela
>From: "Anderson Family"
>To: "SCA Cooks"
>Subject: [Sca-cooks] Lochac Cooks Guild Newsletter!
>Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:50:31 +1000

>--
>Greetings to all!
>
>We finally have it out! The first edition of the LCG Newsletter "Inthe
Kitchen" If anyone would like a copy, you are welcome to email me and I can
send one to you!