[Sca-cooks] Intro

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 14 22:52:23 PDT 2002

Phlip commented:
> And thank-you, Stefan, for the info on the glue files-
> hadn't found them yet.

Certainly. Though I was hesitant to point that file out to you
since you already seem so familar with the Florilegium. But I
usually figure that even if you had seen it perhaps someone
else on this list might be interested and hadn't seen it.

> After I look them over, I might
> have some more information for you to add. The
> Medieval Leather List were the ones wanting to
> know....

That would be nice. And folks, that is true of most other lists you

might be on. I can barely keep up with this list and a few other less
active ones. Nowadays there is lots of SCA useful information that
gets posted on hundreds of maillists and might get saved into some archive, but
most of it just disappears.
I do take submissions of useful messages from other mail lists. Even
better are a thread of messages on the same subject. And the best,
although they are far between, are organised articles that are posted
to a newsgroup or mail list.

Unless told not to, I will give credit to the folks who take the time

and trouble to forward such things to me. And I take great care that
the original author is credited.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net