[Sca-cooks] medieval Japanese [food] for the total novice..

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 11:50:35 PDT 2002

Check with Devra...it's published by those same idiots that published 'Soup
for the Qan' and it's almost as expensive...$115 I think.  Though I just may
treat myself to a copy, seeing as how I've waited so long for it, as a prize
for finally landing a real job.

I think I told you guys about a month or so ago that I had landed a job with
a consulting firm and would be working with the school system in Baltimore.
Well it turns out that the company didn't actually have the contract and
they had gotten me to sign on so they'd have qualified people to present!
This is what I found out last Friday afternoon, after waiting around for
them to give me a start date!!  I really felt like I had been suckered!  But
I had interviewed for another job last Tuesday...call it a feeling that
something was wrong with the other one....and they called this morning and
made me an offer.  So, as it's a better job, better commute...lower pay by a
bit and the bennies aren't as great...I grabbed it.  I'll be doing training,
courseware development and technical writing for an internet training
company in DC.  They seem to be a great bunch of people and I'm really
looking forward to working with them.  And I actually have a start
date...this coming Friday!!  And...ta dah...they're letting me come to
Pennsic!

Kiri