[Sca-cooks] Favorite pickles (was vinegar)

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon Jul 15 19:22:41 PDT 2002

Oh goody!

Please findout how much it would be to get a case of gedney pickles, ( and a
couple of Gedney Pickle Hats )
at least one jar of the hot salsa... I need to find out what they call hot
sauce in Minnesota...

I'll happily pay for shipiing out East (specifically, COnnecticut...)
I think it would be a hoot to whip this stuff out at the next Gedney family
picnic!

...could even award jars as prizes...

Unfortunately I can't seem to get the time of day from the customer service
people at the factory, so I must use alternate means.

THanks,
Brandu