[Sca-cooks] medieval Japanese [food] for the total novice..

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 20:31:39 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/15/02 9:37:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

> We are presently in the process of translating an almost-period Japanese
> cook book, the "Ryori Monogotari"...I believe that our translator has almost
> completed one chapter.  We will be sharing these as they are completed

Kiri-san, Isn't the Ryori the one from the monks? I know there were two books
out that were supposed to be excellent sources, but offhand I don't recall
the name of the other one...

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire