[Sca-cooks] linguine puttanesca

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 04:56:37 PDT 2002

In a message dated 07/16/2002 7:27:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

> Puttanesca is a classic Neapolitan pasta sauce made with
> tomatoes, capers, anchovies, olives, and a little bit of hot pepper flake.

Hmm..interesting.  The one I make is garlic and hot pepper flakes in olive
oil...over the linguine, of course.  If you are "flush"..you can add some
diced cured meat product (bologna, salami, or even a few tablespoons of
tuna)...fast AND cheap!

Etain