[Sca-cooks] chowder - OOP

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 08:54:31 PDT 2002

--- Erika Thomenius <ldygytha at hotmail.com> wrote:
> (These are my preliminary findings, from the
> internet.  I have a
> 6-month-old, so sometimes it is tricky to get to a
> library quickly.  I won't
> be able to go until this weekend, but here's what
> I've found so far.)

<Lotsdda goods stuff snipped>

> So what do you think?

I think Adamantius just suckered you into learning a
lot- about clam chowder, about making assertions, and
about research. It's one of the reasons I love him, as
do many of us on this List- he's good at that ;-)

> -Gytha "Words taste good with cream sauce."
> Karlsdotter

Watch out- with folks like Adamantius around, that
zipper weill get permanently stuck.....

Phlip, loving it ;-)

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,