[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Jul 16 14:11:06 PDT 2002

    My personal response would be to tell them to go to hell. If they want
that kind of oversight power, that's best applied in the kitchen with a
spoon in their collective hands. I would not do a feast with that kind of
intrusive attitude on the part of people who aren't going to be in the
kitchen.

    Sieggy