[Sca-cooks] RE: Olaf, Resteraunt Guide Extrordinaire

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Jul 16 14:51:25 PDT 2002

    That sounds great, we can do a round of places starting with the
breakfast place at Milford, NH (great homemade New England specialties),
then do something around town, go to the Moroccan place for lunch, then the
Persian place for dinner.  The next day we can skip breakfast & take the
train to Boston find the best Pizza in the North end for lunch & have it
worked off by going to some of the museums in time to have dinner at the
Indonesian place in China Town & a desert at the ice cream place in
Cambridge.  The next day we can go out to the best pizza place in Worcester
& compare it to the ones in the North End, then visit the Higgins Armoury
museum before going out to dinner at a really good Japanese place in
Framingham, MA.  The next day we can go to a place in Millis that is
excellent Thai for lunch & have some good Indian for dinner in Framingham.
Well that's a start on a few places, anyone else want in on this.  My floor
should hold several more people.  The only problem is that my week end is
Monday to Wednesday, it cost me a considerable amount of money to take a
Saturday off & I won't be able to do it in August after taking off 9 days
for Pennsic.
    Which Portsmouth MA or NH?  I am still trying to find a good Barbeque
place up here-all of them put sugar in the corn bread.
    Another note on foods, the Mall I work at had a little fair the other
Saturday & they were giving out samples of various foods from local
restaurants.  One of the items from a high priced places, was a Lobster
Crème Brule.  It was great, but too small of a serving-I had to have 2.
Pax,
Olaf

> How about after Pennsic Phlip and I frolic and detour up there on a
Saturday