[Sca-cooks] Re:crabs and chowder

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jul 16 15:52:09 PDT 2002

Alright here are some really good sites---

http://www.aqua.org/animals/species/bluecrab.html

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/blue_crab.htm
this one has lots of links to other pages---

http://www.serc.si.edu/education/bluecrab/exhibit/anatomy.htm

THIS SITE HAS THE PICTURES that show the difference in the shells
between the male and the female crabs. It's the difference between a
dome and the Washington monument.

Ok now can everyone remember that???

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis
No I am not from Maryland, but I married someone who is... and I have
twenty or more Maryland regional cookbooks too...