[Sca-cooks] Lochac Cooks Guild Newsletter!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:37:30 PDT 2002

I think so too.  You may consider asking *when* to send it email though.  It
is 513K!!  I had inquired if it was email or hardmail so I could anticipate.
  Right now my work computer is down so I cann't forward anything there to
relieve my HOTMAIL account.  Hotmail has gotten very stingy about there
'free' email.  Normally I could just transfer something to my work account
or download to a disk, but I cann't do that stuff right now.  As for me?
Please make a certain arrangement for getting me the newsletter.  I really
can't wait to read it, but I had to delete the e-version so I could use this
account!
Olwen