[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Jul 16 18:59:19 PDT 2002

    Ummmm . . . so he's appointed himself Supreme Autocrat, then. The only
thing you can do with such an officious busybody is to go limp on him. Since
he wants to run everything, let him! Pester him with every little detail you
can, run him ragged with minutiae, ask his opinion on EVERYTHING. When he
finally jumps on you, look all scared and innocent and tell him that since
he obviously has no confidence in the capability, judgment, or competence of
anyone other than himself, you turned to the only font of omniscience and
wisdom you know of . . . him! It helps to have a slice of watermelon in your
hand, be doing some soft-shoe and humming "Ol' man river" while you pick
cotton out of your ears at the time . . .
    Seriously, if he wants to be the Crat For All Seasons, hand him the
whole ball o' wax and tell him to just knock himself out, you're really
looking forward to his feast. You might also want to print out all the
cerebral heavy metal poisoning should be able to get the idea that he's
being just a tad overbearing and officious. If he doesn't quite get the
point even then, simply invite him to make like a Hoover on your pee-pee,
and go prepare a sumptuous feast for your household.

    Sieggy