[Sca-cooks] Pic of Bear

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 19:18:51 PDT 2002

--- "Jones, Craig" <Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au>
wrote:

> If he doesn't agree, would a poor attempt of bribery
> work?  Mead, Tim
> Tams perhaps?
>
> Drakey.

No, Dear. Unfortunately, not only did I give my word
(although I said nothing about describing the pix ;-)
but I'm in CT, He's in NYC, and you're in Oz. Since I
don't wish to swim to Oz with an aggrafretted
Adamantius in hot pursuit, I'll keep his pix here,
where they belong.

I will say that the pic of him fighting the bay leaves
supplanted a lovely pic of the David on my desktop,
although there wasn't a cooking implement in
sight......

Phlip, warming up the Rock's amphibian.....

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,