[Sca-cooks] Re: Italian menus repost with translations

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 17 08:56:57 PDT 2002

> Helewyse, what do you say?
>
> Watch me twitch and scream!!
> Lead me not into temptation, I do a good job finding
> it all by myself.
> 1) it would be really cool (I don't deny this)
> 2) it would be a real big job (it would be best to
> transcibe then translate)
Greetings,

If by transcription you mean just looking at it and typing out what it
appears to say then that is something that I could do, if you would like. I
cannot speak any language other than english but I have benifitted greatly
from the translations of others (Thak you Brighid!). If I could give back at
least a small amount it would give me great pleasure.

So, if you are considering undertaking this (or a portion of it from what I
can see there are 771 pages), I would love to help - if indeed it would be
helpful.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva

PS The thing that would be really helpful is to know what the buttons on the
top of the manuscript page mean: inici, enrera, endavant, anar_a and what
you can do with the empty box!