[Sca-cooks] unusual game meat

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jul 18 16:30:40 PDT 2002

At 07:08 PM 7/18/02 -0400, you wrote:
>On 18 Jul 2002, at 17:57, jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:
>
>> > Nola has a recipe for wild board.
>>
>> I can't resist: do you hunt wild board with a crosscut saw or an axe?
>
>With my bare hands.  (AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!)
>
>> (It's been that kind of a day at work.)
>
>I had one of those, too.
>
>Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann

I haven't had a bad day a work (ANY day at work would be wonderful right
now!) but I was on my way home last night after most of a week out of town
trying to deal with a variety of family issues, was hot, tired, cranky,
lonely, and just driving- not doing anything fancy, just driving...

The state patrolman was young, cute, and very polite. And he wrote me up
for a $175 ticket.

And there are over 400 messages in the INBOX to be sorted. I'm going back
to bed.

'Lainie