[Sca-cooks] 132 digests and Sotelties

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 19 04:13:53 PDT 2002

There are some interesting ways to think about this---

1.a fish dish that doesn't look like a fish...

2. a dish that looks like a fish but is really another
meat or item

3. or a sugarwork/marzipan representation of a fish as
dessert. Or a pastry fish that might contain sweets or fruits.

One has to think about what the giveaway would be... can you
disguise actual fish in such a way that the smell wouldn't give
it away?

let me give it some thought and see what I can come up with.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

I'm looking for ideas on a soteltie involving fish.