[Sca-cooks] Off with their coronets...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 19 07:27:31 PDT 2002

My apologies....didn't mean to step in anything <g>.  Just fired off the
question without thinking about where that part of the thread had been,
and that it might not be appropriate for a public list, let alone one
centering on cooking!
That non-communication of the reasons for such an action is pretty
typical, from what I've seen...the standard response from The Powers
That Be, whoever they are, is that it's done to protect the
individual(s) being censured (on whatever level).
--Maire, always too curious for her own good, and currently slinking off
to the Rock for some good, strong coffee and a pastry or two....