[Sca-cooks] fried chicken recipe (OP)

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 19 08:04:15 PDT 2002

> Oh? Why not? I'd like to see this. Last Pennsic, or maybe it was the
> one before that, I had fried chicken cooked in salad dressing. :-)
> It was actually pretty good. I'd like to hear your variation.
> THLord Stefan li Rous

	See, I knew that would happen.  Ok, we took an egg wash (milk and whole
eggs beaten) and seasoned flour (flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and nutmeg -
these seasonings were his 'secret').  Dip chicken parts in egg wash and then
roll to completely coat in seasoned flour mixture.  Drop into deep fryer set
at no higher than 325 degrees.  Cook until done, roughly 15 minutes.  That's
it, no biggie, really, but it came out great every time.  Now, if I had an
industrial deep fryer, and the inclination to eat fried chicken, I would be
in business!
Christianna