[Sca-cooks] Fish

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 19 20:17:52 PDT 2002

I once worked out an idea for a subtlety that was more of a fish
*bowl.*  I used candy rocks for the "gravel" on the bottom, and used a
clear jello (white grape?) that I'd first allowed to thicken for that
water.  Used Swedish Fish for the fishies....Did the whole thing in one
of those goldfish bowls (new, thankyouverymuch ;-P)
--Maire, much given over to silliness once in a while....