[Sca-cooks] fish - subtlety

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jul 20 05:46:54 PDT 2002

I did a combination dish one time. Used the copper
fish mold and did a pastry fish. When lifted up or sliced,
that had another non-fish dish underneath molded in
the form of the mold. (Can't remember what it was.. maybe
molded cooked rice...) The actual fish dish was a colored
salmon or ? fish pudding served in another container. It looked more
like a dessert than a fish dish. So the pastry
fish was rice and the actual fish was in another dish.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis