[Sca-cooks] Feast quantities

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 12:34:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/21/02 3:14:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kingstaste at mindspring.com writes:

> Here is the info I use to teach from.
> Christianna

A few of us had the opportunity to take Mistress Christianna's three hour
class yesterday at the Royal University of Meridies (RUM). It was very
informative and gave the best perspective I've ever had on what it takes to
be a feast planner.  I've been going through the handbook this afternoon and
it is now secure in it's own binder.

When some of this tonage I drag around comes off and my knees are in better
shape...I will do a feast.

Thank you!
Molli