[Sca-cooks] Mops and Buskets

Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon Jul 22 12:27:54 PDT 2002

I have a version of the swiffer made by a competitor with the little
jet. It works just fine on dirty floors, and especially with getting
that last bit of clumping litter that the vacuum or the broom never
seems to want to deal with. However, if you've got something like
spilled chocolate syrup that somehow didn't get attended to immediately,
you are going to need to get on your hands and knees. They don't seem to
deal well with thick solid messes like that... but then, very little
does but a good old-fashioned scrub.