[Sca-cooks] OT Quick Personal Note

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Mon Jul 22 20:50:48 PDT 2002

Daniel Raoul declared:
> Our daughter Margaret Caroline was born on 7/15/02 at 1:45 AM.  She weighed
> 7 lbs. 13 ozs. at birth and is a week old today.

So, knowing your interest in period techniques, was this done using

period methods? Did you document this?
If you didn't, there are some files in the Florilegium about this. :-)

Seriously, Congratulations! You might want to take a look at some of the

files in the CHILDREN section

for some ideas on handling this new arrival at SCA events, especially camping
ones, especially if this is your first one.

babies-msg       (103K)  2/ 2/01    Camping with babies.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/baby-gifts-msg.html
baby-gifts-msg    (20K)  4/13/98    Period-type and SCA-useful baby gifts.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/baby-slings-msg.html
baby-slings-msg    (9K)  2/ 2/01    Cloth slings for carrying your baby.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/baby-slings-msg.html
p-cradles-msg      (5K)  9/ 7/01    Period baby cradles.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/p-cradles-msg.html
teething-toys-msg (22K)  1/ 5/01    Period and SCA teething toys for infants.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/teething-toys-msg.html

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net