[Sca-cooks] Schmaltz

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Jul 23 08:37:17 PDT 2002

I can usually get it at a small, high end grocery store here in Tulsa, it's
frozen and is usually with the kosher chickens and such.  I used to pick up
a container at a grocery store in Dallas that has a large kosher section,
over near Forest Ln and Preston, maybe?   I do remember, many years ago,
that we used to buy it just refrigerated in jars in the butter area of the
grocery store.  I only use it when we make chopped liver.

Mercedes