[Sca-cooks] More marzipan pictures

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:24:03 PDT 2002

>Neat Pic's Olwen! Though Lady Cordelia could've smiled. Her Arms were
>wonderfully made! She ought to be proud of them!
>
>Finn

Thanks, I'll pass along the complement to her.  She is the type of person
who is very serious about her art, but when she isn't in "work" mode, she is
very happy and laughing.  She does a lot of very nice work, not all of it
cooking, and has taught folks in our guild and the Barony so many things.
She does work in sugarplate and I have been learning from her.  She also has
an extensive period cookbook library and is very knowledgeable about the
subject.  BTW, she made four Arms so far and took another one home to finish
up!  Yeay Cordelia!
Olwen