[Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 24 16:22:51 PDT 2002

At 06:57 PM 7/24/02 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, now I get it...I'm too old to know about this!!!  They didn't HAVE
>Saturday morning cartoons when I was growing up.  Grumble, grumble, grumble.
>
>Kiri

Don't worry Kiri- the actual reference is to a comic album put out by Bill
Cosby in 1966. The Saturday cartoon 'Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids' is from
the middle 70's. The show re-used a lot of material from the comedy albums,
but I think the Cos was much funnier than the animation.

My dad had the 'Wonderfulness' album and played it so much he wore it out.
And wore out the needle on the player too. Remember having to change
needles? Back in the 'olden' days? :-/

'Lainie