[Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jul 24 16:35:23 PDT 2002

Also sprach margaret:
>Ah but we did have Saturday morning Kiddie Shows at the theater with
>multiple cartoons, a bad serial and a western and popcorn was a dime. Talk
>about livin high on the hog!

And now, some of our highest-grossing (and in some cases,
high-quality) feature films are just rehashing of those very same bad
serials... [No, I am _not_ talking about Spielberg's stuff, which is
far too cynical to be a nod to anything from the 1930's, costume and
theme notwithstanding.]

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER