[Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jul 24 18:58:48 PDT 2002

Also sprach Philippa Alderton:
>Or the Bull fight, where the driver ran over his dog
>with such grace, that the bystanders awarded him both
>ears and the tail.....
>
>Phlip, sliding down the razor blade of Life....

All right. I can handle this. Really. I can. But I warn you all, I
can see where this is going. The first loud, exaggerated Cockney
accent in a squeaky voice, in alleged imitation of a bunch of guys
from Cambridge (and I do _not_ mean Fry and Laurie), and I'll
become... difficult. Unmanageable. Trust me. I know how you guys
operate, and I'm warning you. It's only fair. Do _not_ go there! ;-)

Adamantius, live parrot owner

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER