[Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 24 21:55:55 PDT 2002

At 12:40 AM 7/25/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Y'know - my parents' albums are all packed away in storage until I have
>a chance to deal with them. I bet that's in there. I remember it, not
>the cartoon.
>
>The best is still Noah, though... "Right!"
>
>Now you've got me trying to remember if they had The Button Down Mind.
>Someone did... but I know the Anna Russels belonged to a friend.
>
>Anne

BOB NEWHART!!!! Gawd, that's an old one, too. I think that's the one with
the sketch of him as a driver training instructor...

OFC- if your brother spills mustard on dad's favorite LP, you can't get it
out of the grooves. Ever. The only thing to do is to squirrel it away and
hope dad doesn't look for it. Under the couch cushions is not good.

(Someone sat on it.)

'Lainie
I had nothing to do with it, honest.