[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Jul 24 23:46:51 PDT 2002

> >> Not asking for much, are we?
> >
> >Well a boy does need someone to aim for.  So I'd like a cute costume
> >laurel and some rubber embroidery needles for Christmas please :)
>
> How 'bout some better glasses instead? (rummagerummage) Here- try
these.
> The rose-tinting come free!

No thanks.  Rose coloured glasses have got me into messes in the past.
I'm keep my eyes wide open from now on...

> >> Just have to point out that costuming Laurels, very nearly by
> >definition,
> >> are not rich. They have spent it all on pearls, brocade, and
feathers.

> >Feathers???  Ok.  I haven't seen many period portraiture with
feathers
> >on it.  That's the dancing laurels making their chicken suits for the
> >chicken dance perhaps...
>
> Check out Elizabethan portraits- frequently see feathers on hats and
fans.
> And Avraham ;-D)

Ok. Hats and Fans.  Got it.

> >Sounds good.  What do I get out of the Deal?
> >
> >Drakey.
>
> Decent clothes, and affection from someone who has room to grow _with_
> you.

Aw, shucks.  But you forgot the part that says: 'lots of completely
outrageous s*x!'

> Besides- the costume laurels would only get upset at you- you'll cook,
> she'll gain weight, and all of those pretty clothes... heh heh heh...

Agreed.  I'd just look at a Dariole and I'd gain weight...

> Aunty 'Lainie, advisor to the Lovelorn

I'm not lovelorn, I'm beating them off with a stick...

Drakey.