[Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jul 25 06:37:15 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sandra Kisner:
>Sandra, hoping Superman cleared up his problem with the dry cleaner

There is a brilliant and extraordinarily sick novel called "Super
Folks", written in the '70's by a (then) Long Island Newsday
columnist named Robert Mayer, which features various scenes with Max
Givenchy, tailor to the superheroes. Not to mention a climactic (in
more ways than one) sexual encounter between a
thinly-disguised-by-pseudonym Superman and Peter Pan... I told you it
was sick.

Adamantius (the operator stole my dime; she stole it, dammit!)

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER