[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 25 22:31:21 PDT 2002

Drakey replied to me with:
> A Hobart is a very nice industrial strength bread dough mixer.  I've
> always wanted one myself...

Oops. Now that you mention this, I remember we've discussed Hobarts before. No I
guess two Hobarts alone would not be as good as a Hobart and a convection oven.

> Now to find a rich costuming laurel who wants to breed, use me as a
> clothes-horse and shower me with gifts of expensive kitchen gadgets...

Uh oh. I can just imagine a bunch of little Drakeys, each with a propensity for
self-endangerment running around, playing in the mud, in their fancy Elizabethan
garb.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net