[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Fri Jul 26 00:04:08 PDT 2002

Edouard commented:
> Around here, we have Mistress Alys, cheerfully rolling up her sleeves
> and jumping in on the industrial sinkful of dishes. And staying until
> the kitchen is mopped and spotless.

Wow. Is this HRM Alys? Like many of us cooks here, she is not

small. I can just imagine her jumping up and down on an industrial
sinkful of dishes. Do you provide her with a stepstool or ladder to
jump from? And yes, I can well imagine that this creates a lot of
water to be mopped up. :-) :-)

Yes, Your Majesty, I'm leaving now... Quickly.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net