[Sca-cooks] Having to go Cold Turkey from my habit.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:31:32 PDT 2002

>I propose starting a taping service for Gunthar.

LoL! Actually, Selene told me that she has come up with
an idea of taping various FoodTV programs and bribing me
to come over to watch them. As long as I cook dinner in
the process.

>I here offer to tape the regularly scheduled "Good Eats" for a
>start, and send em to him as I fill tapes, If he'll send back
>blanks.

"Good Eats" is good. I also love Jamie Oliver, "Two Fat Ladies",
"Iron Chef" and "A Cook's Tour".

>Brandu

Thanks for the nice thoughts.

Gunthar