[Sca-cooks] Latin lesson, OT OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jul 26 12:30:47 PDT 2002

At 12:12 PM 7/26/02 -0700, you wrote:

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
>> veni, vidi, visa- I came, I saw, I spent money
>> veni, vidi, veggie- I came, I saw, I ate a salad
>> veni, vidi, Venus- I came, I saw, I am a Goddess!
>
>Regarding your relationship with Edouard, perhaps your
>motto should be:
>
>Vidi, veni, victa sum ;-)
>
>Phlip, off to the Rock to fight the ducks for the Hot
>Tub.....

Darlin', I think you owe me some chocolate!

As with any relationship, I think the 'victa' is as much over myself as
over him- learning when to give and when to stand firm. Rough stuff. I hate
being an adult.

By the way- are you sure you want to be in the hot tub after the ducks? You
do know what they do in the water, don't you?

'Lainie