[Sca-cooks] Having to go Cold Turkey from my habit.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:50:32 PDT 2002

>I'm concerned about the reason for your finding separate digs.

Just some incompatability issues. We are very different
people in a lot of ways. But we are also very compatable.
There are some issues that need resolved if we want to
continue where we left off.

>It looks like there's hope at least?

There is hope. We each miss each other greatly. We are still
good friends and hope that it works out. Even if we don't
become a couple again we hope to remain close. There was
a whole bunch of good with us. (We joke that we were an
old married couple in a previous life but one of us killed
the other after about 30 years.)

>I may start using my registered Alternate
>Persona Name if the lunar monicker is too painful.

Not at all. Please keep your name. Even if it were painful
I would never allow someone to change their name because
of that. But Selene and I are still close and even talking
about how well my new bedroom set will mesh with her new
living room set when we come to our senses.