[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 14:06:46 PDT 2002

I can sympathize with the new job thing.  I just started one as well, but
fortunately they have no problem with me taking war week off...of course,
it's without pay, but at least I'll get to go.  It really does seem a little
odd to have worked at a job for 3 weeks and then take a week off!  oh
well....

Kiri