[Sca-cooks] OT Britcoms

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jul 26 16:34:39 PDT 2002

At 07:02 PM 7/26/02 GMT, you wrote:

>LOL one of the first indications that my husband and I were meant to be
>together is a shared affection for Are You Being Served, Monty Python, The
>Young Ones, and Red Dwarf. And the Addams family. And we both find a cheesy
>Gina Davis / Jeff Goldblum movie hilarious whereas no one I had ever dated
>would admit to its comic genius. (OFC - "He ate my fish!")
>
>Lann

My favorite Jeff Goldblum movie was 'The Tall Guy', with Emma Thompson.
Emma's choice in colors was especially tasteful ;-). Jeff plays an actor
who ends up playing the Elephant Man in an Lloyd-Webber-esque musical (that
really stinks). He has a rather peculiar affair with Emma Thompson- and the
sex scenes are truly hysterical. And OFC, in the process of trashing her
apartment, some food gets in the mix... you'd have to see it...

'Lainie