[Sca-cooks] The feast is on!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:50:42 PDT 2002

>I just got the official word today -- our barony will be hosting the next
>East
>Kingdom Rapier Champions event, and I am to be head cook.  I am finally
>getting to do the 16th century Spanish feast that I have been longing for.
>I've been doing menu planning and pricing for a month now.
>
>The event will be in January '03 -- exact date not yet set.  More details
>follow, but I just wanted to share my joy!
>
>Brighid ni Chiarain
>Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom

Oh GREAT Brighid!!  So happy for you!! Now just don't let them put it on a
date I have to do stupid food tricks down here in Atlantia and I can come
up!  And I ***PROMISE*** I will ~~NOT~~ bring yet another Arms of your
Kingdom done in marzipan~!  But I would be happy to chop onions or wash
pans!
Olwen, hoping this works