[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:58:43 PDT 2002

>I can sympathize with the new job thing.  I just started one as well, but
>fortunately they have no problem with me taking war week off...of course,
>it's without pay, but at least I'll get to go.  It really does seem a
>little
>odd to have worked at a job for 3 weeks and then take a week off!  oh
>well....
>
>Kiri

Kiri!  I have missed your voice on this list.  I know you have posted a few
times in the past couple of weeks, but my email was down and I had to dump a
lot of posts because of space for some of my work (studio) needs.  I am glad
and happy that you will be at Pennsic.  I look forward to seeing you there!
Let me know offline how things are going at your new work and when we may
meet up for lunch or coffee or wine after work!  BTW, my work phone is
410-783-4222, ask for Sam (no, I'm not a boy).
Olwen