[Sca-cooks] OT Atkins diet Someone harmed

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 08:58:03 PDT 2002

My friends problems did not come after she stopped the
diet such as yours, but while she was on it was when
her problems occured.

You may have already had insulin production problems
too, the over production of insulin is VERY common
among those of us with weight problems. Your body may
have done the same thing with or with out the diet.
This may be especially true if you have a family
history of diabetes.

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Katren Fitzgerald