Kitchen cleanliness (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Leaving the site cleaner thanwe found it

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Jul 27 12:07:58 PDT 2002

>I think I hear a Pennsic class in here... Hey, Muiredach, if Adamantius and I
>pull off the Cook's Collegium we've been discussing, wanna come give a
>class? :-
>)

I'm open to it.  But...  It has to be on or after August 14th, as I arrive
in the middle of the night the 13th.

I was hoping to be able to give a class on boning small animals of
different ilks, but I won't be able to arrange and afford that :-(  There's
always next year.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies