Everquest was [Sca-cooks] Pennsic---waaaay OT, OOP

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:42:49 PDT 2002

>HEYYYY, I use to resemble that remarktil them upped
>the #&#$&@#$%^#$ requirements for the computers.  Now it's
>Dark Ages of Camolot.  There is even a SCA ran guild in
>the Igraine called Black Star.  Aurore

I wondered what server the Ansteorrans were on. I also play
on DAoC sometimes. It runs on my computer better than EQ.
I'm in a guild on Tristian that is about equal parts Danish
folk and half the chivalry of Atenveldt. It's a good way
to socialize.

> > So, Poor Lone Papa Gunther, what kind of character do
> >you have? Somehow, I'm imagining you as a dwarf fighter
> >specializing in kitchen implements -uh- missile weapons <g>
> > --Maire,

Nope. I'm a shaman. For those of you who have no idea what
we are talking about, a shaman is of the primitive races
(trolls, ogres, barbarians, lizardmen, and catpeople) who
are the basic healers and augmenters of their people. I play
a barbarian female (yep, female) named Falora on Druzzil Ro.
I like the shaman because they can support a party, save
a life and also deal a great amount of hurt to the bad guy.
They make the good guys stronger, faster, healthier, and
better while they weaken, slow, disease, poison and beat up
the bad guys.

I chose a shaman because they can help anyone. You don't have
to be in their group. If someone is in trouble, I can save them
or make them better and not even slow down for thanks. I like
that. Besides, Falora just looks cool as hell.

She also is a master cook.  :-)
I think if I could be any kind of EQ character in real life it
would be the shaman.

Yers,

Gunthar
Falora, 52nd level shaman, Druzzil Ro