[Sca-cooks] celery seed

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Sat Jul 27 17:34:39 PDT 2002

> So it's only documented that they ate celery in the Florilegium?

1)Absence of documentation is not documentation of absence.
2)As well, I'm sure there are other resources that document that they ate celery
in period.

> Anne
> Headed for that Rock... Is the hot tub clear?

Well, if you don't notice if the ducks have been in there before you jump in,
there is always this:

duck-goose-msg    (28K) 10/ 8/01    Cooking duck and goose. Recipes.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net