[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

alm4 at cornell.edu alm4 at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 27 21:05:18 PDT 2002

When people say hobart, they usually mean a mixer.  Think very large
kitchen aid mixer.  Kitchen aid and hobart used to be the same company.
But I think I heard that Kitchen aid branched off and was later bought by
some other company.

Almost 30 years ago Kitchen aid/Hobart had a really nice burr coffee
grinder with a big 'container' on top that you could put a whole pound of
coffee in and grind coffee very well.  Was noisy but worked like a
charm.  I think it cost $75 but it lasted forever.

	Angeline